Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do Work Son! -Prj s14

you know what they say.....



Do Work, Son!



Do Work, Son






so that's exactly what I did today!





time to take the first step on my new project "Black Out!" aka S14 King aka Try me aka.... You get the point. This will be a fun car.








So not knowing what bolts were lose and which ones were tight I decided to remove the front sub frame, rear sub frame, differential, axles, suspension, and gas tank. That way I could start fresh.





-Note; never assume the car you buy in is perfect drivable shape.... I may drive, but you should always double check the entire vehicle top to bottom- especially when it comes to our modified cars...





No one was around this beautiful Saturday, but I could not let the day go to waist so I did it all myself.


Photobucket





s14 rear sub frame is out!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Removed the diff & axles & brakes (make room for the upgrades)!




Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket





Removed front sub frame and suspension!



Photobucket



Photobucket





Getting a little ency I started touching my motor set





I wanted to get it on the stand so I had to remove the clutch and flywheel





That's when I chose my next license plate; (Cluth Klr)





Yes, the clutch never stood a chance...



Photobucket



take a second look. . .



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Until next time... motor disassembling

No comments:

Post a Comment