Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tune up!



Waiting around for the call to transport my car to tuning allowed for the perfect opportunity to utilize such a beautiful day with perfect weather conditions.




Friday night I found myself wondering the aisles of Checker Autoparts, my seem weird but we always run in and grab what we need.... Never find time to just relax and review available products.




In fact, Checker performance stores are actually carrying decent products such as -AN fittings and more performance product by brands then ever before.




Anyway I purchased all necessary products Friday night and spent Saturday morning installing, swapping, and flushing.




Starting to reach high mileage about 130 so tune up was definitely necessary.




Included;




  • Tranny flush, new filter, new fluids


  • Oil change


  • Serpentine belt


  • AC belt


  • K&N Air filter


  • Iridium spark plugs


  • Performance spark plug wires


No comments:

Post a Comment