Saturday, October 30, 2010

A day to do work....

Ran around all day starting at 8am though plans were to begin working on the track car early in the morning. Either way progress was in order this weekend, from yard work to driving all over town to prep for paint with the track car.

Today I focused on body prep; I had planned to primer the car to allow plenty time to wet sand once again before paint. Obviously that did not happen.

Previously I should have premiered my caged as soon as it was purchased from Full-Race. However that was not the case, but you live and learn. To clean the surface rust created from the rainy season I purchased scotch brite. I used the same method on the cage of soapy water and scotch brite as prepping the exterior of the car.

Much thanks to my buddy Karlo who helped with the entire meticulous task completed today.

After almost two years of sitting on the shell it feels good to see everything coming together...











No comments:

Post a Comment