Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weekend warrior

Economy sucks

Gas Prices are high

Daily driving great distance

So I did the math and realize my 6.0 Chevy 2500 is not the best vehicle for daily driving especially using premium gas... O_o

In preparation for a productive New Year spending less on unnecessary expenses I acquired the Honda civic. From 13 miles per gallon to 35 miles per gallon... The civic will do the trick.

Civic used strictly for daily driving, being the #1 stolen car in America I had to add security features. In addition I couldn’t roll the bucket in its stock condition. She's showing signs of aging.

Decided a facelift is needed to improve her self-esteem.

Saturday spent time sanding, sanding, wet sanding, and more sanding.

With progress made I was able to mask off and spray Monday night.

Facelift complete ready to roll.











Track Car waiting its turn...
Need to finish glassing inner fender panels and minor body work first

No comments:

Post a Comment