Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally gettin busy...

There's nothing like have so much work to do and know you can do it, but have lack of motivation to do so.

That's how I have been feeling about certain task pertaining to my project.

Many important pieces to the puzzle are there but if there is no motivation the puzzle will remain a pile of pieces as most do.

- My problem is/was I installed my 5 lug conversion on one car which I later decided I would not use once I bought my current project. I have had zero motivation this month to remove the necessary parts to transfer over to my current project.

The weekend came and almost left with out touching the car once, until 5:30pm Sunday.

Until that time I was able to cry the same excuse as all residents of Arizona, "it's too hot outside". Seriously though; this Saturday and Sunday in Arizona we reached 111° Fahrenheit. Some News stations say 111° others published 120°, either way it was HOT!

Maybe it's due to the pollution above the city!... (Today at 8:30am it is 104°)
Photobucket

At 5:30pm Sunday an overcast blocked the sun's intense heat. Right at that moment the weather was perfect, or bearable.

Time to turn on some rock and jam-out while removing the differential, axles, and 5 lug conversion.

Now I feel accomplished! One more piece to the puzzle has been connected on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment