Friday, July 31, 2009

Ziptied ALL STAR BASH Round 2- AZ Dedication

Special dedication to local Arizona driver who made the effort to drive across the our desert to California's desert and drift for two days in 105 degree weather.

I believe his name is Chase...

Just kidding.

You already know him.

The Willowsprings race track is considered one of the fastest tracks on the West Coast!

This guy had no problem going balls out, even if it took a few try's to fully connect the course.

Many may say I can do that... why did he go off track so much and what not.... blah blah blah

As I road in the chaser car with Jason Aquino I quickly learned how fast and demanding those tracks were.

So if you are one of those who say "I Can Do That".... PROVE IT, such as Chase has.

The pure adrenaline rush you receive during each turn and straight have re-motivated me to get my car in gear.

Not to take away from the post so with out further a due; Chase s13 coupe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment