Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fast and Furious 4

We saw the Fast and Furious 4 last night at the Tempe Market place. I enjoyed the movie because I love action movies. You cant expect to much from movies these days, so I always go into the theater open minded not caring about what to expect from the movie like a typical critic.

That way I always get my monies worth and I'm never let down. After watching the movie the story line seemed typical as if the viewer is always one step above the screen because you can predict what will happen next, but the action keeps you fastened to your seat

I just hope that all the import enthusiast don't trade in their Civics, Eclipse, and 240sx's and drop body kits and ridiculous paint jobs on classic American cars...

Still; Fast and the Furious 4 gets two thumbs up from me.

Now what I am anticipating to see and I predict I will not be let down according to last nights previews;

1. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 6-2-09

Photobucket



2. X-Men Origins 5-1-09
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment