Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Morning and Guess what...

Good morning everyone I just got up as I had a late night. Don't be upset; I will be updating information on our Formula D event having to back track a little bit, but I want to keep you up dated on current events also.

1) The reason I was out so late last night; I had just got wind of an AZ local who plans to complete a hybrid swap that so far to date has not been completed. Not just for Arizona but period.

Reason being probably due to the entire Toyota enthusiast community who typically upgrade there Lexis cars with the basic 2jz swap.

So of course I had to travel to his residence to see what all this talk was about...

Needless to say I have to keep things under wraps as much as possible. I can't spill all the beans as this is not my project. Now before you say anything Google search!... I know this project may offend some of you Toyota enthusiast for the cross bread but it's his project of choice and it's a "Purpose Built" to be seen on the track.

There will soon be a few snap shots of his project as it will be the FIRST! Not in Arizona but period (.)

Sc400's/ LS1 swap To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment