Wednesday, April 1, 2009

History...

To start this off right....

I'm Damien, born and raised in ARIZONA (true Native). I lived most of my life in Glendale, Arizona and rep to the fullest.

I'm the third of three kids, but have a huge family! I love my family and thank my parents for the good morals they instilled in me.

Since the age of 14 I've been into cars. When i was 15 I bought my first 1964 Chevy C-10 Pickup from the money I saved working at Mickey D's. However, it was a long bed and of course it must be a short bed to be legit. I then bought a 1960 short bed with a 350/350 so it was time for a cab swap right in front of mom's house... Needless to say that was the beginning of the end....

Ever since then I have always had my hands deep into cars.

This Blog is to show all about me and how I do... And how we do here in AZ!
I love auto motives; the building process, and of course enjoying the drive what ever the purpose is; Drift, Drag, Time attack, or Cruise down Central Ave.

Too many people don't show proper love nor respect to AZ....

All that is about to change!....

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment